Thank you for shopping with ids, we really hope you love your new item(s).
However, if you require an exchange, credit note or refund, have an enquiry or need assistance, please email us at email@example.com where one of our friendly customer service team members will assist you. Please include your order number and/or any relevant images with your enquiry/request.
We do not accept change of mind returns for any 'SALE' or discounted items including coupon promotions.
Returns are accepted subject to the following conditions:
- Items must be returned within 21 days of purchase date
- Items must be in original unworn, unwashed, and unused condition with all original tags and labels attached and be deemed in sellable condition determined by our refund and exchange team. Any returned items that do not meet these conditions will be returned to you.
- The customer is responsible for any costs associated with returning their item(s)
Our team will do our best to accommodate new sizing/colour/item requests. This is subject to stock availability.
- Refunds will only be issued for full priced items and will be returned to the original payment method
- Refunds will be issued for any faulty garments determined by our returns and exchange team.
- If you are eligible for a refund, please allow up to 3-5 business days for your nominated financial institution to clear the funds back into your account.
Credit notes will be distributed via email and will be available for use immediately after issue. Credit notes are valid for two years from time of issue.
Once your item has been accepted for a return/exchange/credit note by one of our customer service team members you will need to send your item back to the below address. The item does not need to be in its original packaging. However, please ensure it is enclosed in acceptable packaging that can withstand a postal journey.
It is up to your discretion whether you wish to obtain tracking for your returning item(s) and is not the responsibility of ids to track your parcel or for any lost or damaged incoming goods.
When your item has arrived to our warehouse the refund and exchange team will assess your item to confirm it meets our resale/garment exchange guidelines or is worthy of a credit note. If your item is deemed in sellable/exchangeable condition you will be issued a refund or your exchanged item will be posted out to you with a new tracking link.
You will receive an email notification at each stage of this process to ensure you are up to date with the latest information regarding your request.
All returns are up to the discretion of ids.
Return Address: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1A Glasshouse Road, Collingwood,
Melbourne, VIC, 3066